The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We may collect and process information about you in a variety of ways;
- When you make an online purchase / request a license / apply for details on our services
- When you sign up for our email newsletter or visit our exhibitions & trade fairs
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints, etc
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, title.
- Contact Data including billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers.
- We will also collect your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels.
Your details are password-protected and are only stored internally. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Our mailing list is used for the sole purpose of informing subscribers about our artists, events in relation to the work we do at JEHANE Ltd. We do not share this list with any third parties.
Our mailing list is stored securely on MailChimp, a marketing automation platform and email marketing service which fully complies with The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Subscriber’s names only are stored with their respective email and mailing addresses. We do not save any credit/debit card details.
JEHANE Ltd is the sole processor and controller of the JEHANE Ltd mailing list. It is important that the personal or company data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during your relationship with us.
This version was last updated on 23/05/2018
Access to your information
Subscribers have the option to unsubscribe from JEHANE Ltd with immediate effect by ticking the unsubscribe box in the bottom panel of our marketing email. Email addresses cannot be accessed once unsubscribed. Alternatively you may email us directly at any time if you wish to unsubscribe or change your preferences. Our email is email@example.com
We take your privacy seriously